This just in………. Visitors are welcome to go for a short pontoon boat ride compliments of Kevin and Lee Hatcher. Everyone must wear a lifevest and they will be provided for you. Watch for signs of the boat pick up area.
- At the Gazebo – Critter visits with Karen Wooley from Wooley Wonderland Farm
11am – 3pm NC
- On the point at Lock 31– Rhythmic by Nature-hands-on, interactive activity recreational Drumming Program. You will be introduced to basic hand drumming technique, learn and successfully play a multi-part African rhythm and explore improvisational music making. Drums provided
Noon – 3pm NC
- ARTivity Zone – St. Matthews/St Aidan Church hall – Children can make crafts with volunteers
- Horse and wagon rides – Pick up the buggy near the church parking lot (look for signs). Earl will take you for a short ride up main street to the Pizza Alloro and back down to the Lock Hpuse and drop you off where you picked it up. 11am – 3pm – Cost:$2 or $5 for a family
- Facepainting –The little ones can have their face painted by volunteers Look for the sign. 11am-2pm NC
- Peterborough Astonomical Association – Will be at Lock 31 with information and an opportunity for you use a telescope. (weather permitting)
- Parks Canada Event Team – Will be on site with information about them and what there is to offer the vacationer. Look for a visit from Parka, Parks Canada Maskot! Get your spray on tattoo!
We are this time seeking sponsors to help us Rock the Lock in style. We are very excited to welcome Century 21-Kim Letto on board. Kim is sponsoring the entertainment tent & entertainment. Johnny on the Spot is providing us with Johnnies. Have look below for Sponsor opportunities
What needs to be sponored
If you would like to sponsor, please contact Judy at 705-657-8833.
Be sure to check out the farm animals at the Gazebo near Lock 31. Children can get up close and touch all the animals. Visit the website